martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Wanna listen "Neon Flesh" soundtrack?

Do it HERE...

Today is one of these days... Today, just today, I dont feel like the fatty Doppelganger of Woddy Aleen, gloomy and hypochondriac, Today is a nice day... Just finished the last draft of my new script "Men with no fear" (Sounds good?) it´s a thriller about a gang, bank robbers that... Ups! Monty phyton "Say no more-Wink-Wink" moment, that´s all I can say so far...

Weird stuff you can find in internet, umh?

Oh! And if everything falls in its right place I may be "packaged" (As they say in Hollywood) in a new movie very soon... Or maybe they are fucking with me, who knows...

I just learned that in this Hollywood game, you just need to put all the chips on the table, put all your eggs in different basquets or throw all your balls in the right holes (Choose your favourite metaphor) and suddenly, you realize your going home with the sponge bob doll when you wanted Patrick Star in the first place...

This picture makes me feel dirty...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario