lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

Road to TriBeca

It´s been a week of little sleep and lots of laughs, I've been in Moscow during the week of Spanish Cinema cooking spanish Tortilla and dancing flamenco in a Russian cuisine TV show. (Viva el surrealismo!) and presenting the film in Brussels Fantastic Fest where you climb on stage and they kind of kill you if you dont sing a song. All the freakies were crying "Chanson! Chanson!" so I chose "Singing in the Rain" Clockwork Orange version "of Course", threw the poor president of the jury on the floor and gave him a series of kicks singing the Gene Kelly´s tune.

Two "Neon Flesh" fans trying to grab a bite

Now I'm preparing my luggage for New York, I´m a nervous wrek cause I will be there in Tribeca with Macarena Gomez and Mario Casas and show "Neon Flesh" will be shown in the same mean streets that gave birth to the talent of Master Scorsese ...

Stay tunned here and on Facebook ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario