viernes, 25 de marzo de 2011

Neon Flesh in Tribeca

Im gonna be a part of it ... Neeeeew Yooooork Neeeew Yoooork! (Weird and scary imitation of Liza Minelli) ... Yes We´re in! "Neon Flesh" will be in New York!

"Taxi driver" taking a walk near the Festival

Ten years ago Robert de Niro decided to create this Festival and now is the second most important festival in the United States, with the permission of Sundance... But try to compare New York in spring with a poky old town lost in the middle of a frozen mountain, plus talkin about Roberts I´ve always been more Robert De Niro like than Robert Redford like.

So from April 20 to May 1 we will be on the other side of the ocean going through the "Mean Streets" Scorsese portrayed over 30 years ago, right next to Macarena Gomez, Damaso Conde and Mario Casas, my beloved actors...

"Why the hell are we in this film industry, if not for these little moments? Someday I will tell my grandchildren that Max Cady himself aka Travis Bickle looked at me while cried the "we´re not worthy" hymn.

"Robert what?" they will tell me (Let´s not forget we´re talking about 2050) "Robert de Niro, children, you know..." And then they will realize "Oh, yes, the grumpy grandpa in "Meet the Parents"... and Blam! Just like that, a nuclear apocalipshit and will end up with everything... Where are we coming to? For Christ sake! Fucking Vito Corleone´s in da house!

But let´s come back to present day

I promise I will get my Iphone, my Ipod and whatever shit it takes to catch up on my New Yorker misadventures, I know I promised and I failed a thousand times (Who has time to type with a ton of scripts that I have to read in English without spanish subtitles?) but now I will be online all day, Now that Im on fucking facebook... I´ve no other chance....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario